- SKU: #8549331
- Your favorite maximum cushioning running shoe returns for a second generation! Sink soles into the indulgent plush of the Hoka One One® Clifton 2.
- Successor to the Cliffton.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator seeking optimal cushioning.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with thin synthetic overlays.
- Seamless SpeedFrame construction.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe to provide integrated stability that adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized midsole features 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe, promoting exceptional shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 29 mm/24 mm
Differential: 5 mm
- Full-ground rubber outsole design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Hoka One One Clifton 2 6hGEKTYt