- SKU: #9024577
- Get the lightweight, low-profile feel you crave without sacrificing the stability and cushioning that you need by lacing up into the Pearl Izumi® EM Road H 3 v2 running shoe!
- Built for the moderate to sever overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and reliable stability.
- Transfer Dry upper technology helps keep the foot cooler and drier.
- Breathable mesh upper with thin synthetic overlays and a seamless design that promotes a snug, sock-like fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite™ insole supplies step-in comfort and lasting plush.
- Strobel last is stitched to the upper for underfoot comfort.
- Dynamic Offset midsole shape works with the foot throughout the gait cycle, promoting a smooth, responsive ride.
- E:Motion EVA foam offers an ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- 1:1 Energy in the forefoot and 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad both cushion upon impact and return energy with each stride.
- 1:1 Shock Absorption Foam protects against impacting shock throughout landing.
- High-density post helps slow the rate of pronation for added support.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 32 mm/24 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber along the perimeter of the outsole provide lightweight, flexible traction and long-lasting wear.
- Flow Line follows the pattern of the gait cycle.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Pearl Izumi EM Road H 3 v2 6uMSmsMZ